UNIQUE & EFFECTIVE SWIMMING PROGRAM
Want to make a difference in children's lives?
Want to have a rewarding and fun career?
Our training gives you the ability teach these important life saving skills that every child should know.
aquachild swim school has 14 years of teaching experience. Our technique consists of a roll over breathing method that teaches students to be able to swim float swim in a survival sequence.
We’ve taught many new instructors here, in the US, as well as internationally.
In 2010, we helped start the first survival swim school to use this method in Panama.
We have had national exposure on CNN, Today Show and numerous local stations as well as Telemundo and Univision.
This is an excellent opportunity to start a profitable and rewarding new business or to use in addition to your existing swim program.
Training program consists of:
- 6 weeks of hands on in water training. You will spend approximately 150-200 hours assisting in the teaching children of various ages(from 10months to 5 yrs).
- Instruction: In teaching breath control, propulsion, floating, rollover breathing, survival skills, and stroke development.
- Video Critique. Lessons will be filmed to help explain and/or correct issues or concerns trainee may have.
- Continuing Consultation. We are available via phone or email to answer any questions you may have concerning techniques and/or trouble shooting.
- Promotional and Media Info. DVDs of media and brochures will be given to serve as an overview for potential clients.
- Networking Link your school on our website along with other like minded swim schools.
- Training is available at our facility or we can travel to you.
Call now for more details. 305 354 8306
My name is Jamie and I’ve been a water safety instructor for about 10 years. There came a point in my career that I felt like I needed to learn more techniques and skills to become a better more effective swim instructor. I did my research and came across Aqua Child Swim School. Once I saw their method of teaching and how unbelievably fast these babies were able to learn how to independently float on their back I knew that this was what I needed. Scotty and Brian were awesome. They explained everything with clarity and patience from the importance of safety, child physiology & the sensory of babies. I didn’t realize before starting how much information and different techniques I was going to have to learn but with the guidance of Scotty & Brian by my side repeating & correcting me every step of the way everything just tied together. As a swim instructor your goal is to have every child you teach be as water safe as possible & this method is the closest thing to that. It is an explainable feeling of proudness & joy when you see one of your students successfully roll over fully clothed for their graduation after 6 weeks of classes. Without this training I would have never known what that feels like. Thank you Aqua Child for giving me the tools I need to have one more kid in this world be as water safe as possible. YOU GUYS ROCK!
Congratulation on completing our instructor training program!
Pleasure teaching you and you are going to ROCK as a swim float swim instructor!
Congratulations to Suzie and Juan for completing our 200 hour instructor training program!
We welcome Daan and Varinia to our instructor training program. Daan is from Holland and we are excited to have him bring the swim float swim method back to his swim school at www.kidslodge.nl. Varinia has a lot of experience working with kids teaching dance and we are excited for her to be an instructor here at our facility once she is done with the training.
|Posted by Betina Miami Beach, FL
Published on 08/28/2015
|Posted by Sheri Viacava Miami Beach, FL
Published on 05/08/2014