KIDS SWIMMING LESSONS PROGRAM
At aquachild we offer a unique and effective approach to swimming lessons.
Our method fosters independence and confidence, which is vital to your children learning to swim. Through a process of repetition and consistency, your children will learn to swim head down, roll on his or her back to rest and breathe, and then roll back over to swim.
The final result of our program is a happy and confident swimmer.
- Our program is designed to not only teach swimming but survival skills as well.
- Your infant or child will be able to roll over into a survival float.
- Lessons are one-on-one, custom designed for your child’s physical and emotional needs.
There is no substitution for diligent adult supervision when it comes to your child’s safety. However, we offer a unique and comprehensive survival-swimming program that helps add an additional layer of protection for your child in the event of an accident. These lessons are just the beginning to a lifetime of safety and fun in the water. Practice is essential to a child's skill retention and progression.There is no such thing as being "drown proof".
Layers of Protection:
1. Adult supervision. Always watch children in and around water.
2. Install a safety fence and door alarms around pools and ponds.
3. Keep cell phone or cordless phone pool side for emergency use.
4. Enroll children in swimming lessons that teach survival skills.
5. Learn CPR
Brian and Scotty are amazing swim instructors. Their knowledge and patience is incredible. If anyone wonders is this the right way to teach my child how to swim, Well we have to strongly say stop wondering and sign up today. This is the best and we think only way people should teach their children how to swim. It can really help to save lives. As a matter of fact we have a friend that came here with her kids to teach them to swim. She had an encounter with one of them and the skills they learned here help to save their life. The kid fell into a pool and was found lying floating on their back waiting for help to arrive.
Thanks again Brain and Scotty for teaching our children the skills they know and for making their learning experience a whole lot of fun.
|Posted by Esther Davidsohn Schwab Miami Beach, FL on 08/16/2011|